Ready to Sign Up?Join us at Ontario Camp
How old must I be to attend Music Camp?
Should I have music training prior to attending?
What classes should a first-year student take?
How many classes should I plan to take?
Will I have homework?
May I change class selections after I’ve enrolled?
What choir will I sing in?
When is the application deadline?
What are my options for lodging?
Application Fees are nonrefundable, and applications will be processed only after the application fee has been received.
Early Application: $95 CDN / $85 USD
May 1: $130 CDN / $110 USD
June 15: $165 CDN / $135 USD
Applications are accepted through July 10. We do not guarantee the availability of books and music for students applying after July 1.
Private Registration Fee: $50 USD
Students arriving after normal registration closes on the first day of Music Camp will need to make an appointment for private registration. Students may avoid this fee by arriving on time for registration.
Tuition, Materials, & Lodging
Tuition: $430 CDN / $330 USD (Due July 10)
Lodging: $135 CDN / $105 USD (Due with application)
Textbooks & Music: $65-$195 CDN / $50-$150 USD (Due with application)
Textbooks and materials are available for purchase or, in some cases, rental. Exact cost will depend on the textbooks required for the classes you select and the music required for the choirs you are in. You will be given the option of purchasing or renting your textbooks and purchasing your choir music when you complete the application.
- The first year fee:
- BASIC – $60 CDN/$45 USD
- STANDARD – $85 CDN/$65 USD
- BASIC – $60 CDN/$45 USD
- The annual fee for the years until the certificate is completed is $45 CDN / $35USD (exception for students enrolled by 2018 camps).
- You may choose classes yourself or ask for assistance.
- Find more details on the Certificates page.
All fees are due with application including an application fee of $20 CDN/ $15 USD.
- Class: $95 CDN / $85 USD
- Mixed Choir: $155 CDN / $125 USD (Includes music & folder and 2 suppers)
- Mass Choir: $60 CDN / $50 USD (Includes music & folder and 2 suppers)
- Men’s/Women’s Choir: $55 CDN / $45 USD (Includes music & folder and 2 suppers)
Meals are included with tuition for full-time campers. Part-time campers may purchase a meal package when filling out their application (payment due with application).
- Lunch Package (M-F): $55 CDN / $45 USD
- Supper Package (M-F): $65 CDN/ $50 USD
- Sunday Lunch: $12 CDN / $10 USD
Camp Application Fees are nonrefundable.
Tuition, Lodging, Music, and Book Fees are refundable (minus 5% transaction fees) through July 10.
No refund will be given after July 10.
If you are on the waiting list and we cannot accommodate you due to maximum enrollment, your card will not be charged.
Make Checks Payable To
3745 Herrgott Rd
Hawkesville, ON N0B 1X0, Canada
The dress code can catch people by surprise, so be sure to take a good look.
The goal of our dress code is to reflect the beauty of Jesus Christ in our personal appearance. We hope to promote biblical modesty and propriety, and to enhance an atmosphere of serious and disciplined study. Please follow your local congregation’s standards wherever they exceed those of Camp.
- Wear dress pants and full-button shirts with tails tucked in during the camp day. Blue jeans are allowed for recreational activities.
- Do not wear neckties
- Wear shoes.
- Keep hair neatly trimmed.
- Solid-colored black dress pants
- White long-sleeved dress shirt
- Black belt, socks, and dress shoes
- Wear dresses or jumpers without slits.
- Have sleeve lengths be a minimum of near the elbow and skirt length be at least half way between knees and ankles.
- Ensure necklines are near the base of your neck.
- Wear shoes or sandals (no flip-flops).
- Cover your hair with a veiling.
- Loose-fitting, solid-colored black dress (no pinstripes or pattern)
- Hosiery and black dress shoes
- Sleeves at or below the elbow