Skilled, biblical training in music and worship brought into your church community.
Why host a mobile camp?
You may want to host a mobile camp if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Are your members wishing to grow musically?
- Does your congregational singing ever lack participation or enthusiasm?
- Do any of your song leaders need leadership and music training?
- Do you dream of bringing music training and opportunities to your own people?
How much does a mobile camp cost?
Mobile Camps are considerably cheaper than perma-camps. The cost per student at a mobile camp is less than half of what it costs for a permanent camp. A mobile camp coming to your home community can cost a total of $3500-$12,000. Because of the work done by the home community, this usually translates into a per-student cost of $100-$150.
How does hosting a mobile camp work?
SCMC works with you and your committee through the entire process of planning your camp.
- application process
- publicity materials
- procedures (how to run camp, dress code, etc.)
You come up with:
- a committee to work on your camp
- the facilities and equipment necessary
- lodging, if needed
I'm interested in more information! What do I do now?