Music Camp is growing
to serve you and your community better.
Here are some of our projects:
- Support 3 PermaCamps (OH, ON, VA)
- Develop 2 Mobile Camps (IN, ID)
- Video and publish one camp course on DVD ($2000)
- Mini-series of training videos
- Re-vision and launch a new hymn composition project
- Lease office space – $3600 (annually)
- Review and improve Sight-Singing, Rudiments 5, Children’s Skills classes
- Rebuild website – $3000
- Each quarterly newsletter – $2000
- CRM subscription – $1800 annually. (Record-keeping and communications software)
Please join us in this work with a one-time or a monthly donation.
Thank you for your interest and contribution! SCMC is a 501(c)3 organization. Donations are tax-deductible, and you will receive a receipt by email. Donations are received via our parent organization, Anabaptist Renaissance Consortium.
In the heart of Holmes County
A two hour drive from Niagara Falls
In the Shenandoah Valley